London Square are developing plans for a revised mixed use scheme on the western half of Charter Square, known as Phase B. The proposals seek to replace the proposed office floorspace with new homes, alongside high quality co-working commercial space.
The proposals for Phase B include the following:
- 101 high quality new homes, including affordable homes
- Shared residential roof terrace
- Flexible commercial space
- Residential parking
- Improved pedestrian links throughout the site
- Central public space with the introduction of a play area
If you were unable to come along and discuss the plans with our team, you can view a copy of the information displayed at the exhibition by clicking here.
Please use the feedback form below to submit your comments and feedback.